- The PII we collect from or about you will depend on our relationship with you, the reason for its collection and the services we are providing to you.
- We collect PII when you:
- Register to advertise courses: We collect PII such as your full name, company name, ABN, address, telephone number and email address.
- Register to book courses: We collect PII such as your company name, full name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address.
- Contact Course Hunter: We collect PII such as your name, email address and message whenever you submit an enquiry or suggestion, provide feedback or comments or request assistance with a booking.
- Make a booking: We collect your full name, date of birth, email address and telephone number each time you make a booking with Coursehunter.com.au. We will also collect credit card information, including card number, card type, security number, cardholder name, expiry date and issuing bank and country to pay for services purchased through Coursehunter.com.au.
- Make a booking for a third party: When you make a booking for someone else through this Coursehunter.com.au, we will request PII about that person. You should obtain the consent of that person prior to providing us with their PII and give them access to this policy. Any access to view or change the information for a booking of a third party will be available through your booking.
- Deal with third parties: We may also from time to time obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliates, related companies, business partners and other independent third party sources and add it to our account information.
Google Analytics Information
Types of Data collected:
- Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookie and Usage data.
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
- Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
- Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data:
Methods of processing:
- The Operator processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Operator, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Operator at any time.
- The Data is processed at the Operator’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Operator.
- The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Operator suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data:
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics.
- The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data:
- Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
Using your Information
- We use your PII only for the primary purpose of providing our services and communicating with you in relation to bookings and deals. By providing your PII to us, or otherwise allowing your PII to be collected, you consent to us using this PII for the primary purpose for which it was collected and for the following related purposes:
- Respond to your questions or suggestions: We will use your email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
- General communications: We may use your PII to communicate with you in general.
- Illegal activity: We may use PII for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal activities.
Who we share your information with
- We do not disclose any PII except in the following circumstances:
- Training Providers (course suppliers): We provide your full name, date of birth, email address and telephone number for each booking made to the relevant supplier or its representatives to fulfil your booking. Our suppliers require this information for the booking and may use it if they need to contact you about the booking. Although we offer courses from reputable suppliers, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any supplier whose services you book on our website.
- Legal obligations: We may be required by law to disclose your PII or to service providers where we are investigating a serious complaint or potential illegal acts.
- Other than as set out above, you will be notified when PII about you will be shared with third parties.
How you control and access your information
- Subject to any exceptions provided by law, you are able to access any PII we hold about you. If we refuse your access request we will always provide you with our reasons for doing so. Here's how you can control and have access to your information:
- Booking information: If at any time you would like to alter the PII you provided in your booking, please notify the Training Provider.
- General: Where any PII we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date or relevant you may contact us to correct that PII and we will respond to you in a reasonable time period.
How we protect your information
- To ensure the confidentiality of your PII, we use leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated. We will never ask you to send us credit card information by email and we never store any “cvv” credit card security numbers.
- Our systems are configured with industry standard data encryption and firewall technology. When you send PII to us over the Internet, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.