Improved AJAX Login and Register
Course Hunter Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2013 - 2017 Course Hunter Pty Ltd – Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned, operated and maintained by Course Hunter Pty Ltd (ABN 65 604 599 528) (“the Operator”).
- This online merchant is located in Australia.
- Your access to and use of the information, materials and services provided on the website at www.coursehunter.com.au (“the Site”) is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. Your use of the site will mean you accept these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site.
- The Operator may modify these terms and conditions at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.
Use and Eligibility
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book or advertise courses displayed on the Site.
- You must not use the Site to:
- access (or attempt to access) any part of the Site by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks that host the Site.
- use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site except with our prior written consent.
- attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the content therein.
- use, copy, distribute or commercialise content except as permitted by these terms and conditions, by law or with our prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel your registration at any time, subject to our complete discretion.
- You acknowledge that the Operator has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, or to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions, or to comply with any law or order of a court.
- Third party businesses (“Training Providers”) use the Site to advertise their courses and adjust quantities of seats available according to their inventory. You understand and agree that the Operator cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions caused by incorrect or inadequate information published by Training Providers.
- If applicable, Training Providers must market and advertise their courses in accordance with the standards set by their Industry Regulators.
- Training Providers are held liable for all published course information, either advertised or sold on the Site and must deliver a course to a paying customer or provide a refund by cancelling the course on the Site if an error has occurred.
- If a Training Provider needs to cancel an advertised course they must do so on the Site as this will provide customers with automatic refunds and email notifications that the course has been cancelled.
- Training Providers pay the Operator an advertising fee at 7.5% of the value of each course sold on the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The information, text, materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trademarks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives you a right to use any of the Site’s marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- The Operator makes every effort to ensure all information displayed on the Site is accurate; however, as information is published by third party Training Providers, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the Site is free of errors or faults.
- Without affecting any of your statutory consumer rights that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited: a) the Operator will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (howsoever caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with the Site or any products or services purchased on the Site, and b) the Operator makes no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on the Site. Where our liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to either: (i) for breach of implied terms, at our option, to resupply the service or the cost of resupplying the service; or (ii) otherwise, to the value of the booking made. The Site sells courses from inventories created by each Training Provider and we do not over-sell that inventory. The Operator cannot accept additional liability for unavailability caused by a Training Provider over-selling its own inventory.
- You agree to make payment at the time of booking via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the "Pay Now" button.
- Training Providers set a cancellation cut-off date by specifying how many days before each course starts that individuals can cancel their booking on the Site and receive a full refund.
- Cancelling before the cancellation cut-off date: Refunds are provided automatically by selecting “cancel” under the My Bookings section of the Site.
- Cancelling after the cancellation cut-off date: If you cancel your booking after the “cancellation cut-off” date you will not receive a refund. However, if the cancellation is due to extreme unforeseen circumstances, the refund will be at the discretion of the Operator and the Training Provider. The Operator will only accept the claim in writing, stating the reasons for the request. Any claim will be assessed fairly and responsibly on its merits.
- Changes to bookings: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact the Training Provider direct to explain your unique circumstances. Changes to bookings are at the sole discretion of the Training Provider and the Site will not be held liable for any decision imposed by the Training Provider.
- Training Providers reserve the right to cancel a course at any time prior to commencement. Where the Training Provider cancels a course, a full refund will be made.
- The Operator always tries to settle any issues or complaints quickly and fairly. Any correspondence should be sent to
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia.